This bid focuses on restoration of the house. Further bids to restore the gardens and stable yard may be submitted to HLF in the future. According to Enfield Council "the total cost of the restoration of the House and the Lanscroon murals which once adorned the main staircase is estimated to be £6.7million. This includes £4million from the HLF and the remainder coming from the Council, GLA grant and fundraising".
- October 2012: Round 1 application to HLF submitted
- January 2013: Decision on Round 1 application expected from HLF on 29th January
The following stages are subject to a successful outcome at Round 1 but are shown here for indicative purposes…
- December 2013: If successful at Round 1, a Round 2 application including scheme design submitted
- March 2014: Decision on Round 2 application from HLF
- March – Dec 2014: Detailed design stage
- Spring 2015: Works commence on site
- Autumn/Winter 2016: Works complete and House reopens.
For further information please email: Broomfield.House.N13@gmail.com